- 04-02-2004, 07:28 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- Hong Kong
I would like to know do obstetricians’ charges vary on a great scale. I am planning to have my baby at Adventist and my doctor’s fees alone would be 20-30k provided I have a smooth delivery. I am so worried my bill could go up to 60k plus. Otherwise can anyone recommend a good obstetrician who delivers in Hong Kong island’s private hospitals and who is reasonably priced.
- 04-03-2004, 01:56 AM #2
Dr's fees do vary significantly, and at the Adventist the fees also increase based on yr accomodation. If you are happy with yr Dr best to be honest with him and let him know you're not insured and your budget.
Have a read through some other posts on costs.
http://forum.geobaby.com/showthread.php?threadid=104153Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By mom2be in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2008, 09:42 AM
- By wasabibunny in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 19Last Post: 01-09-2008, 09:49 PM
- By stilli in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:39 AM
- By premama in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2007, 09:16 AM
- By Bela65 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2006, 07:39 PM