Mandarin speaking playgroup?
- 06-11-2006, 08:16 AM #33Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
- Hong Kong
I just joined this forum and am looking for a playgroup for my 8-month old and have been taking notes of all those mentioned in this chatroom. I have also been surfing the web for more hints and advice. Though I haven't visited any yet which is something I plan to do in the coming weeks, the one that seems of high quality, impressions sourced from their website which may not always be representative, are not mentioned anywhere by any of you. Does anyone have experience or has heard of Baby Buddies in Tin Hau ?
- 08-10-2006, 11:40 PM #34Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
Anyone on this thread still looking for a Mandarin Playgroup on HK Island? I'm trying to arrange one with Hilltots for 10 months - 3years. My daughter is 16 months now.
If you are interested, please see the new thread "New Mandarin Playgroup calling for members"
Hope to talk to some of you.
- By sundancer in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-29-2008, 09:52 PM
- By jormankiu in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:14 PM
- By Neha in forum EducationReplies: 26Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:01 AM
- By c2006 in forum EducationReplies: 22Last Post: 01-21-2005, 04:45 PM
- By aaa in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2004, 02:18 PM