Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Sudocrem

jools is offline Registered User

Sudocrem

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to Hong Kong; we've only been here a week. I am 31 weeks pregnant and also have an 18 month old son. One of my problems at the moment, apart from settling in, is not being able to get hold of Sudocrem (zinc oxide cream). With this heat my son is suffering from a little nappy rash. The Pampers over here don't seem to be as good as the UK; I certainly can't find anywhere that sells active fit. I hope that someone can help,
    Thanks
    Jools

aldougie is offline Registered User
    Hi Jools

Welcome to HK - bought the weather with you I see. Anyway you can definitely get Sudocrem from Bumps to Babes who have a shop on the 5th Floor of the Pedder Building in Central (next to Shanghai Tang) or over at Ap Lei Chau in Horizon Plaza.

HKFooey is offline Banned
    Bumps to Babes also have Pampers Active Fit nappies. They import them from the UK

Heth is offline Registered User
    hi jools,
    just a suggestion re: nappy rash. what kind of wipes are you using? my son really reacts to the johnson's brand here so we have switched to pampers sensitive. cured the problem within a day. you can find them at any park n shop or bumps to babes as well.
    take care.

jools is offline Registered User
    Thanks everyone for your help, it's great to have a place to find the answer to all your questions. We have been using Pampers ordinary wipes, so I'll switch to the sensitve ones and see what happens.

Jools

dannyctkemp is offline Registered User

Wink sudocrem

hello everyone, thanks for the tips. we too were desperate for sudocrem for our daughter's supersensitive skin but couldn't find it anywhere in the 3 months we've been in hk. i just stuck "sudocrem" and "hong kong" into google as a lastditch effort and was gobsmacked when this forum turned up. so cheers again, danny