Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw

armstroe is offline Registered User
    I'm hoping for a Mother's Day like last year...although my elder daughter has haughtily told me that I can't just ask for what I want.

Last May my youngest was just three weeks old. Her big sister came in very early and for the next hour kept whispering the question "are you awake yet Mummy". When I consented that I was, she dragged her Dad out of bed to make me a cup of tea and vegemite on toast.

The two of them proceeded to spend the afternoon preparing my "dream" dinner, complete with homemade cake. The first time my husband has made a cake, and it was delicious.

Our bonus was being able to enjoy a family dinner in peace and quiet as the baby slept for an unprecedented stretch of 3 hours.

My best Mother's Day ever!

rani is offline Administrator

Sandra & Evan is offline Registered User

My first Mother's Day

I'll be celebrating my first Mother's Day with my husband and my 7-month old son, Evan. We're having a barbeque with 3 other first-time parents who live in the same complex as us. One of the baby girls is one day older than Evan, and another baby girl is one day younger than Evan. What's really funny is that although we 4 families live in the same development and have babies of the same age, we never knew each other, until we met through geobaby.com! And now we get together on a regular basis. So thanks for a great website!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!

nataliel is offline Registered User

Typical Hong Kong Mother's Day

Like ALOT of Hong Kong wives i will be spending my first mother's day ALONE... well i will have baby with me but no husband. He will be out of out of town for a few days. Needless to say i have managed to make him feel really guilty and i'm sure he will shop sufficientlty to make up for it!

sylvia_sp is offline Registered User

Wink Mother's Day in Hong Kong

I will celebrate it with my 2 1/2yr old and 1 yr old boys. Of course with the "big Boy" (their father), too. No particular plan, but for sure we'll go to Church int the morning to thank God of what He gave us until now, especially for my 2nd boy who was born on the 28th week; Call my mom & my mother in law (they're not in HKG); Maybe I'll bake a cake and we all can enjoy it during tea time.
    And after that, we shall wait and countdown for the next Mother's Day...............

to all mothers in the world!

che
    che is offline Registered User
    I will have buffet dinner with my daughter and mum on that day.

HKFooey is offline Banned
    I have absolutely no idea how I will be spending mothers day but I know it will be special as it is my first (my son is 7 mths) and my husband is one of the most romantic men I know. SO I am looking forward to a very special day with my family. And even if it is a very quite day I will be incredibly happy because for me just being a mum is all I need. (opps that sounds a bit soppy but I am sure you know what I mean)

rani is offline Administrator
    D made me my first Mother's Day card toay at playgroup.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast