Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw

rani is offline Administrator

Mother's Day Lucky Draw

Enter the GeoBaby Mother's Day Lucky Draw

Mother's Day is on May 9th. For many it’s your first.

Tell us how you plan on celebrating this special day and win some great prizes! Simply click Reply to enter!

Prizes Donated by
    Allerhand Bags - $450 Gift Certificate
    Aromababy - Special Mother's s Day pack valued at $400 (includes Natural Lavender Powder, Cleansing Bar, Aromabath, Massage Oil, and More)
    Stuck On You - $200 Gift Certificate
    Wing On Department Stores Free Privilege Card to everyone who enters (while stocks last)

Deadline for Entry: May 7, 2004
    Last edited by rani; 03-29-2006 at 02:00 PM.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

HKFooey is offline Banned
    Is this all we need to do?

ranitest Guest
    HKFooey,

Replying is the 1st step - next you got to tell us how you plan on celebrating Mother's Day this year.

svasbt is offline Registered User

Mother's Day celebration

This is the first time, after I have become a mommy, that I will get to celebrate the Mother's Day with my own mama. We are flying her into Hong Kong. She will be arriving on Mother's Day itself. We have arranged with Cathay Pacific to present her with a "To the Best Mama in the World" cake on board the flight. We all will be waiting for her at the airport with a "No. 1 Mom" banner.

In the evening, we are planning to take her to El Cid, where she will be celebrating Mother's Day with a bottle of her favorite Malleolus de Valderramiro. We will also present her with "Grandma Brag Book" that we have been diligently working on since Christmas.

THAT will also be a special gift to ME this Mother's Day. I truly appreciate my mother much more, if that is possible, after I have become a mother myself.

Te quiero mucho, Mama.

michelef is offline Registered User
    is this all we have to do?

aldougie is offline Registered User
    Rani

I know I don't have a vote but mine goes to SVASBT! No way will my mother ever get to see what she has organised otherwise I will be in deep, deep trouble.

SVSAT - well done and I hope you have a wonderful time.

ozmaofoz is offline Registered User
    This will be my second Mother's Day, and my first in Hong Kong.

Last year was a blur - my son was only a month old, preemie, and we were still establishing breastfeeding so Mother's Day was a simple bouquet of flowers from my husband.

Mothers Day is going to be within a few days of my 30th birthday. During the day I am going to have a few friends over for coffee and a little cake from Maxim's. We'll let the toddlers tear the apartment up (toys and cookies and general toddler craziness).

The husband has promised me a special evening. I don't think we've gotten dressed up and out for a dinner date in a year and a half. I am going to get a haircut and the Husband is going to wear slacks (he lives in jeans....lol)! We'll actually go out for dinner like we did before having the kidlet. We've already got a babysitter lined up.

When we get home, I'll call back to the States (14 hours behind) to wish a happy Mother's Day to my Mother-In-Law, my Mother, my two sisters in law, and my mothery type friend Marion.

Then we'll go to bed! :)

rani is offline Administrator
    Svasbt

How beautiful
    Hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day!

Michele - Not that easy! You have to share your plans for Mother's Day too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast