Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

German-speaking Playgroup

claire23 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by arkhangel
    Dear All
    I am new to Geobaby. I am 35 weeks pregnant. Though I am Hong Kong born Chinese (cantonese / mandarin fluent), my husband is half german and wishes our baby to know German as part of her heritage. Is there any updates on German Playgroups available in Hong Kong besides the once a month church organized event ?
    Anna

hi arkangel,
    i'm also new to geobaby.i'm a filipina, my husband is a german and our daughter is now 9 mos.we just got back from germany and i'm also looking for a german playgroup. please let me know if u have any info about it. thanks!!!

Steffi29 is offline Registered User
    Hi Claire,

Me and my husband we are both German and will be in HK for about 5 weeks starting in the middle of November. We have got a little boy who will be a year on July 22 this year. My husband will do a staff exchange so that I will be "at home" the whole day.
    I would be glad if anyone could give me some ideas of what I could do the whole day with my little son?
    Steffi

claire23 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffi29
    Hi Claire,

Me and my husband we are both German and will be in HK for about 5 weeks starting in the middle of November. We have got a little boy who will be a year on July 22 this year. My husband will do a staff exchange so that I will be "at home" the whole day.
    I would be glad if anyone could give me some ideas of what I could do the whole day with my little son?
    Steffi
    hi steffi,

i just sent u a note and i quoted ur message to janine.my daughter is also turning 1 on july 23. we could meet up for a coffee or something maybe when u get here.would be nice also for my daughter to meet other kids. so lookin forward to hear from u soon.

u can email me at [email protected]

Biss dan

jasney is offline Registered User

Smile need german/english playgroup

Hello,

I'm a filipina and my husband is German.We have 19 mos daughter whom i would like to take her to a German/english/chinese playgroup.Pls let me know once you found one.
    Tks,
    Mila

lap
    lap is offline Registered User

German speaking playgroup

Dear All,

I am looking for a german speaking playgroup for my four years old boy who is a good cantonese and english speaker. Do you have information please kindly send to me?

My email is [email protected]

Many thanks.
    Lap

spockey is offline Registered User
    Courtbas
    Thanks for the link.
    We will definitely be enrolling out son there! My husband and I are both Australian. He is German and I am Singaporean. So our bub is Eurasian. There is a big community German community at the Gold Coast area and I know my husband has mentioned one running here at $80 per session. But, the kids there are older so he wasn't too keen on it just yet.
    Our son will be 1 year old next week. If anyone else is in the same age group and have found a playgroup teacher, and is willing to co-ordinate the playgroup, please let us know. We'd be interested to hook up too.

spockey is offline Registered User
    I should add that we are planning to send him to the GSIS - German stream. So, we would like a native or near native German speak running the playgroup. His dad communicates solely in German to him while bub and i communicate in English.

stefan-8 is offline Registered User
    Hi there
    this thread might be abit old already, but we are interested in joining a German-speaking playgroup for our 1-year old girl.
    I am German but cant spend nearly as much time with her as my wife who speaks Cantonese.
    Any tips would be great.

Danke schoen
    S

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast