Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

discoloration on baby's teeth

sharonwong is offline Registered User

discoloration on baby's teeth

my baby daughter has a grey tint on her 2 top front teeth. her bottom ones are fine. my pediatrician asked if i had taken antibiotics when i was pregnant. i didn't. kohana had twice amoxicyline but that wouldn't do that. i'm wondering if it's the well water....or the rust and dirt that is collected from the japanese automatic boiler (thermal) as i discovered some rust at the bottom if it today when i was going abit made searching for the cause.

what do you think? does anyone have experience with well water (this is my first experience) or the auto thermal?? do you clean them religiously?? what about that rust ....it can't be good for you. ughhhhh

sharonwong is offline Registered User
    the discoloration is gone. i rubbed her teeth with cloth and nothing happened and one day the grey stain just dissappeared!

asked a pediatric dentist and without seeing my daughter she said that it could've been iron. iron from possible formula that had been fortified with iron. water might play a role in addition.

she said that sometimes this stain with come off on it's own or be rubbed off.