is there a place where I can get a tshirt made?
- 05-14-2004, 01:57 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
- hong kong
80HKD includes the t shirt
Glad my description of the shop made sense!
Actually, 80HKD is the price for a white t-shirt
and the labor/artwork. They have all sizes--
from small to really big. (don't know the smallest
size, but my son was several sizes up from the
smallest and he was approx 23lbs on his first
birthday). The store claims that the shirts/paint
are washable without fading. I must admit that
we had our son wear the t-shirt once and it's
just laying around because I haven't gotten
around to testing a small section out prior to
sticking it in the wash.
- 05-16-2004, 09:35 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
- Hong Kong
- 05-17-2004, 11:29 PM #11
Sorry I missed this msg.
The lane I was referring to is across from Hopewell Centre. You'll see a open parking lot, its on the right of it - same lane as Circle K and HK Jockey Club. The market starts opposite Circle K. The t-shirt guy is a few stalls down on your left.
- By BeaMae in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2009, 10:28 AM
- By hapimamee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 9Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:20 PM
- By onesarah in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2008, 09:39 AM
- By shimmer in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2007, 11:08 PM
- By Peach in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2006, 10:02 PM