Nursing Bras - Are they necessary?
- 05-17-2004, 11:16 PM #9
Christie forgot to mention that the bras will be available on GeoBaby shortly!
- 06-11-2004, 02:37 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2004
- Hong Kong
I'm interested in buying these Yesbreastfeeding nursing bras but have had no response from Christie on the email address given in this forum.
Can anyone help with where or how I can buy these Yesbreastfeeding nursing bras as I'm expecting at the end of July and will need to stock up.
- 06-11-2004, 02:51 PM #11
just PMed u Christie's tel #
- 06-11-2004, 04:04 PM #12Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong
Hi Twins mama :-)
There have been 2 gals lately who have emailed me and whose email replies have both bounced back several times. I am definitely MORE than happy to get you set up, and am very sorry you've not been able to reach me!
You can also try my personal email address, which is [email protected]
And, hopefully Rani gave you my home number not my mobile which is currently out of order :-(
We'll hook up somehow - thanks for your patience! :-)
Yes, we're going to be for sale soon on Geobaby and then you can buy them here! :-)
- 06-12-2004, 08:14 PM #13Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
- Houston, Tx
It doesn't have to be expensive to be good!
I just ordered my fourth YES bra off ebay and someone sent to me from HK. I've purchased about 5 different brands of nursing bras, and the YES bra is the least expensive and the one that gets worn the most. It's the only one comfy enough to wear to bed. And the black one is rather attractive. I think it's funny that I found the YES bra when I was living in the States and now I've moved to where they're manufactured.
Graham, you said that your wife would like to breastfeed. Has she gotten any support or gone to any Le Leche League meetings? Maybe she feels like she won't be successful and doesn't want to invest in a nursing bra? I remember being so stressed out and wanting to breastfeed so badly, but I encountered a lot of problems in the beginning. It was only because of the support and encouragement of my husband and the local Le Leche League leaders that I was eventually successful. I couldn't have done it on my own, and you're a very good husband for taking such an interest!
- 07-19-2004, 04:46 PM #14
Are the YES bras availably on Geobaby yet?
- 08-24-2008, 11:24 AM #15
Hi christie can you please contact me back. I am looking to purchase Yes bra am expecting in september so kidda in a hurry to get some.
- By chrissy2 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 10Last Post: 05-04-2009, 08:20 PM
- By monique88 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2008, 04:43 PM
- By dhirsh in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 8Last Post: 03-24-2008, 09:57 AM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2007, 09:03 PM
- By somebodyfamous in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 10-06-2006, 02:58 PM