Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Juice & Snack

Grace Bellis is offline Registered User

Juice & Snack

Would anyone please tell me when I can start feeding my daughter regular adult juice? I've been feeding her diluted baby juice and am wondering when I can give her adult ones.

Also, I've been looking around to find Cheerios, would anyone know where I could buy it in Causeway Bay area. I've been giving Cheerios to my 10 month-old daughter as finger food. Does anyone have suggestions on other finger food that is easy to carry around? Thanks for your help in advance.

aldougie is offline Registered User

You should be able to get Cheerios at Wellcome and Park N' Shop - I get them from both of those shops.

At 10 months your daughter is way, way too young to get adult fruit juice and will be for the foreseeable future. Infact fruit juices are not recommended for babies and toddlers even when diluted. However, if diluting juice in water is the only way to get your baby to drink water then there is no other choice.

ctrbabe1 Guest

I agree that 10 months is too young for juice. As for finger foods, Maya really likes crackers. I've found that the Pop-Pan (I think?) in the green box are really good. She also loves corn flakes and cheerios.

Dante is offline Registered User

With the heat of summer on us, some of these may not be suitable. Use your mommy sense and go with what will work best!

Soft bread (cubed)
    Melba toast (you can find these at Citisuper, IFC)
    Bananas (carrying them unpeeled is greatjust don't get them mashed in your pack!)
    Pureed fruits (apple/pear/combos!)
    Soft fruit chunks
    Low sugar/low salt crackers - cookies (there's a line that you can find some at bumps2babes which is natural and organic, I can't remember the name)
    Raisins (as she grows older)