- 05-30-2004, 10:08 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
At what age do expat children get ID cards?
My husband & I both have HKID (HK residents, not perm) cards but our son (15 months) only has a stamp in his passport and we still need to fill out a visitors entry form each time we come back to HK.
- 05-30-2004, 10:42 AM #2
ID cards are issued at 11 years.
- By catcurran in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2009, 03:06 PM
- By NYCMel in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2008, 12:07 PM
- By stilli in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2007, 09:11 PM
- By mrs momo in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2006, 09:23 AM
- By rani in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2006, 01:03 PM