Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Japanese Playgroup

emilyc is offline Registered User

Japanese Playgroup

Would anyone know of any Japanese playgroups for infants/toddlers?

Or, is there any native Japanese mother who would like to start a private infants/toddler playgroup (my son is 10 mths old), HK side preferred? I can exchange with English or Mandarin playgroup.

Tks

Rgds

e

NOA
    NOA is offline Registered User
    Hi,

Japanese playgroups run by 'Kodomo Club' and 'Nakayoshikan' for 10 months old, as far as I know. There are more, but for older kids.

I am native Japanese speaker with 9.5 months old son and interested in Mandarin speaking playgroups. Do you currently have any?

Thanks,

NOA

I live in Happy Valley. Some friends have expressed interest in forming a playgroup but we have not located a native Japanese speaker yet to get started. We have native mandarin speaking mums among our group.

Would you like to email me privately at [email protected] and further discuss.

Very excited in finding/meeting you in this forum.

Rgds

Emily

val
    val is offline Registered User
    emilyc, NOA,

I live in happy valley too. My daughter is 14 months old. I'm going to the English playgroup of HKPPA (Hilltots) on Tai Hang Road. In my class, there is 80% Japanese mothers. The playgroup take 9 month old bb too. So you may call to ask. The summer session will start in July.

I'll be arranging gatherings with some of the japanese mom in the summer. They live nearby too. let me know if you are interested.

Val,

Thankyou very very much for your note. I am very interested. Can we email privately and exchange telephone number to further discuss? My email is [email protected]

tks

emily

chanvivian is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA
    Hi,

Japanese playgroups run by 'Kodomo Club' and 'Nakayoshikan' for 10 months old, as far as I know. There are more, but for older kids.

I am native Japanese speaker with 9.5 months old son and interested in Mandarin speaking playgroups. Do you currently have any?

Thanks,

NOA
    NOA,
    do you have the contact details of the two japanese playgroups that you've mentioned? also, any japanese playgroups or mother/baby support groups that i can join? my baby is 8 months old and would like her to expose to japanese. I can speak cantonese, english, mandarin and taiwanese.

Ashbaby is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Hi,

Thanks,

NOA
    Dear NOA,

Can you tell more about the "Nakayoshikan"? Do they have branch in HK? I've visited the Kodomo Club but they are full already.

My daughter is 14 months old now. As I speak Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and English, I would like her to expose to a mixed culture, inclduing Japanese.

I would like to join gatherings or groups that mums and babies can meet and have fun.

Peach is offline Registered User
    Hi Ashbaby,

Nakayoshikan has already closed.
    Have you put your baby's name on the Kodomo Club's waiting list? As long as I know, they will open a new class once there are 5 or more babies in their waiting list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast