why do people say it is expensive to have a baby in Hong Kong?
- 06-18-2004, 02:05 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
My experience is that on average, clothing is priced starting at HK$40 -- you can find cheaper items at HK$ 20-30 but this isn't all too common for the branded items. You can bargain a little if you are buying several items or if the merchant recognizes you as a regular. Also, the stalls that are further/furthest in are cheaper than the ones that are along the main drag at Stanley.
- By prami in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2009, 10:04 AM
- By jelita78 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:21 PM
- By sarahesther in forum Baby TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2008, 01:28 PM
- By sherwes in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2007, 10:53 AM
- By rvc in forum Baby TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2007, 07:54 PM