Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

cot sizes?

j_s is offline Registered User
    hong kong

cot sizes?

hi all,

we're trying to decide whether to pack all our baby's linen - can anyone tell me what the standard cot size is there, and how much you paid for a decent (meaning safe, drop sides) one?

our serviced apartments want $800/month !!! for rental and we're staying six months, so I think I'll be buying one, but do I have to include the cost of new linen if so? The Australian cots are 65 x 127 cm.

armstroe is offline Registered User
    We bought up our cot from Sydney 6 years ago - and I was easily able to buy a new mattress to fit it last year when my younger daughter was born. Places like Bumps to Babes stock a variety of sizes.

For new cots you can expect to pay a couple of thousand HK. You can also consider getting a second hand one through the SWOP shop advertised on this site, or the South China Morning Post classified section. There is always good quality second hand baby stuff available in HK.

Bring up your current linen. The stuff here is limited (and expensive) when you compare to all the great stuff now available in Oz. Lilly & Lolly could make a killing here!