Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

swimmimg coach

sweet is offline Registered User

jayden, i have been taking all my 3 children to the pool everyday and they enjoyed the water very much. my 7 months old will kick her legs and wave her arms in excitement every time she sees the water. i am planning to ask my friend to give all of them the swimming lesson. you are more than welcome to join us!!!

Jayden is offline Registered User

Hi Sweet,

GREAT! I am totally interested. Let me know when you finalize the lesson times and costs. Thanks.

jayden, my freind susan just called from taiwan and said that she will fly to hk on the 14th and starts teaching on the 15th. i am planning to have a baby group in my apartment before or after the class so that the moms could have some rest. simpe f&b will be provided. susan will charge hk$450/hour regardless of # of students. individual classes are available too.

meenu is offline Registered User

swimming coach

Dear Sweet,

I would like my son to join the class. Please let me know the timings since I am working and also how many clsses will we have? BTW, can the moms also swim during that time?

dragonmama is offline Registered User

Hi, sweet,

What is the current situation, I have a 4 years old gile, I think we are interested if time fits.
    can you email me details : [email protected]

Originally posted by sweet
    she will charge hk$450/hour regardless of # of children. so it would be great if we can form a small class of 4 - 5 children to split the cost. we are planning to do it in our pool @macdonnell road, mid-levels.

Slee is offline Registered User

Hi Sweet, I'd love to bring my daughter along who is 20 months old. Could you post a few more details though - which swimming pool on McDonnell Road and what time.

Thank you :-)

sorry about the late reply. i am still waiting for the final reconfirmation from susan. anyways, i am thinking about starting the playgroup/swimming lesson on wednesday july 14 around 4pm at my place. what do everyone think?

Jayden is offline Registered User

Hi Sweet,

How long is the lesson going to be? I'd like to figure out how to manage my time this Wednesday. My wife is busy so I may be bringing my son myself and might ask my mother-in-law to accompany me to help as I am not that good at handling my son at times. Typical father heh?

Basically, can you confirm the exact times like when to meet, simple f&b time, actual lesson time and duration, etc. Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast