Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

swimmimg coach

sweet is offline Registered User

Question swimmimg coach

hi there, i am thinking about asking a good friend of mine to come to hk for a month to give my children private swimming lessons. she was the taiwan national swimming competition silver medal winner in high school and had had plenty of experiences teaching young children of all levels. she is fluent in english (she attended central saint martins college of art and design in uk), mandarin, and taiwanese. i have 3 children (4 years old, 2 years old and 7 months) who are beginner swimmers. i would like to form a small class of 4 to 5 children of similar age and level. if anyone of you is interested, please let me know asap. btw, i live in mid-levels.

carol is offline Registered User
    Hi there, I will be moving to Midlevels (near HKU) in August. I have two children - 2 years and the other is 4 months. Would be interested in swimming lessons if the price is ok. I also work too during the week....

meenu is offline Registered User

swimming lessons

Dear sweet,

I would be very interetsed in letting my 4 yr old son learn swimming. How much are the fees and where are they going to have the class? I am in south horizons.

Best Regards,
    Meenu

she will charge hk$450/hour regardless of # of children. so it would be great if we can form a small class of 4 - 5 children to split the cost. we are planning to do it in our pool @macdonnell road, mid-levels.

meenu is offline Registered User

swimming coach

Dear Sweet,

Thanks for ur reply. Do we need to pay the guest charges etc at ur pool? When will this start and what will be the timings?

Best Regards,
    meenu

hi meenu,
    there is no guest fee. you only need to pay the swimming coach. she said that if i am able to find 4 - 5 other children, she will come asap.

hi everyone, just an update on susan's (the coach)
    itinerant. her earliest date of arrival is the 12th of july.

Jayden is offline Registered User
    Hi Sweet,

You mentioned one of your kids was just 7 months. Can they start swimming lessons that young or were you referring to your two older children only.

I have an 8.5 month son and I have taken him to the pool 3 times already and would like to have him learn to swim or at least learn to gain the confidence to swim early on if that is at all possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast