Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hi, I am an English/Mandarin speaking mom

c2006 is offline Registered User
    Hi Prisma,

The more the better! I will email you.

Hopefully we will be able to meet more moms when I get back as rani mentioned that there are a few more moms around the area.

Candy and Val,
    Please also check your emails.

Cheers,
    Lily

may
    may is offline Registered User
    Hi!c2006,

I live in Pokfulam too!! ^ ^

Hi guys

I am back to HK but currently staying in North Point's service apartment, the house I am living in now in pokfulam is under renovation and won't finish for another 2 months or so.
    Please email me in my email: [email protected]

hi may
    would you like to email me as well?

thanks lily

HKfornow is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I have a 16-month old boy, who is looking for lots of friends. We've just recently moved into the Pok Fu Lam area (Baguio Villa). Would love to get together with other moms in the area.

keong is offline Registered User
    hi

I have two sons, one 3 years and the other 15 mths old. I am living in Tai Koo area and I am just wondering if Pok Fu Lam or Kennedy Town is far from my place. If not, I don't mind joining in the group and meeting up with you guys. Presently, my 3-year old is attending kindergarten in the morning. I have no helper thus I will need to bring along my 15-month old boy if I am to join any get-together. I would certainly love to know more mums with kids. Please let me know if I can join and get to know you all. My email : [email protected]

kerhsing

Michelle KH is offline Registered User
    I too am a first time mum of a 7 month old living in Pok Fu Lam (Baguio Villa). I know that Rani does hold regular playgroup for M&B in Pok Fu Lam, but all of their meetings are during weekdays. I am interested to see if there are any full-time working and/or full-time mum that would like to start a playgroup during the weekend.

Vivian is offline Registered User
    Hi, Dear Moms

So glad to find so many Moms and babys here. My daughter is 2 years and 3 months old. I'm a full time working mother. I speak Mandarine, English and Cantonese. I hope to bring my girl to meet more friends on weekends. I'm also looking for weekend play groups.

By the way, we often go to Ma On Shan park, a very beautiful park. And as Autumn is the best season for hiking, i plan to bring her to hike or walk in mountains more often. Anyone has similar plan?

Vivian

Meeting up

Hi all,

sorry for not replying until now.

It's great hearing from so many moms. I have received several replies and met up with some of the moms already. It would be wounderful to we gather more moms.

Keong,
    taikoo is about halfway east of pokfulam on the island, I know that you can catch those trams from North point to kennedy town. However I believe that it doesn't really matter where you live, because we often meet up some other places than pokfulam.

Vivian/Michelle, i think it would be great if you could take us to Ma on San during the weekends! we are also more free on the weekends.

I am actually going to meet up with some moms next week for afternoon tea. If anyone is interested please drop me an email on "[email protected]"
    Otherwise we can make other arrangements too.

Cheers,
    Lily

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast