Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Enfamil A+ (Read to feed formula)

ChesterBB is offline Registered User

Enfamil A+ (Ready to feed formula)

Hi all mommies....

I am new in this forum. My boy is now 5 1/2 months and I fed him Enfamil A+ (Ready to feed formula), I bought them in Vancouver. Does anyone here feeding their children the same?

Chesterbb
    Last edited by ChesterBB; 07-13-2004 at 10:57 AM.

val23 is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I ordered lots of Enfamili Lipil (powder) from the US. I guess this is the same as A+ although I don't know why they gave a different name in Canada. Wow, those ready to feed are bulky. Just a word of caution, don't buy them in advance. I bought a year's supply for my baby who is now 5 months old and couldn't even finish half of them. Formula milk is also more expensive in the US and I presume in Canada. Don't know why. I'm thinking that some ingredients are probably different.

ChesterBB is offline Registered User
    val23,

Thanks for your reply... I think the LIPIL is pretty much the same as A+, they just name differently. Anyways, when are you planning to change the next step formula for your baby as he/she is now 5 months old. Most of the formula powder in HK needed to move on to the next step or says #2 when the baby reaches to 6 months old.
    I think the Enfamil products from US or Canada are much better because some of my friends feed their babies HK Enfamil A+ powder type were suffering in constipation and but some were diarrhea, they ended up changed to another brand... how¡¦s your baby then? Pretty good with the Enfamil LIPIL?

Chesterbb

val23 is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    Enfamil Lipil is for babies below 1 year of age therefore, I'll be feeding him with the same stuff. The reason why I ordered from the US instead taking the local ones is because when he was still in the hospital after he was born, he was having diarrhea. Actually I feed my baby with both Enfamil Lipil and Enfamil LactoFree Lipil. The LactoFree Lipil is not available locally.
    My baby is great. He is now 70 cm tall and weighs 22 pounds. He is quite big for his age (5 months).

It's not that I don't trust the local stuff it's just that I've known that lots of poducts with the same brands as the ones in the US are actually not made of the same stuff as the ones sold locally.

Happy Drinking. BTW, if you know people who'd like to purchase my extra Enfamil from the US, I can sell at cost + shipping.

mary_spc is offline Registered User
    Dear Val23,

I am interested in buying your EXCESS enfamil. Are they the ready-made-bottles? And which enfamil product is it? What is price & exiry date.... ?

Pls feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

Thanks

Delon is offline Registered User
    Hi...Can anyone please tell me how to order Enfamil A.R. Lipil from US? As my baby born in US and he is very used to drink this brand I've tried to change to Enfamil A+ but he spit out. I did bought few boxes with me but left only one. Can anyone please help me and tell me how to order from US. Thanks so much.