- 04-14-2016, 02:47 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Hk island
Bumping this topic again for a friend who might have baby#2 very early due to a shortening cervix and early contractions.
What is the earliest age HK hospitals/ NICU's will help babies born early?
What are the rules for non-HK residents giving birth in public HK hospitals? We are both expats living in Mainland China.
How much access do the parents get to their little ones each day?
What other helpful information could I pass on to her? She had baby#1 at 32 weeks (i think) in USA so this is a scary time for her!
- By Neha in forum Family HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2009, 12:29 PM
- By megan2008 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2008, 07:08 PM
- By Bubbly in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 15Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:03 PM
- By creaturecomfort in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2007, 10:10 AM