Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Baby Hammocks

kiwimum2b is offline Registered User

Question Baby Hammocks

Hi there ... has anyone used a baby hammock before? They're suspended from the ceiling and look really comfy. It was recommended by my chiropracter as it's good for the babys back. I was wondering what others thought.
    Thanks!

HKFooey is offline Banned
    Hello fellow kiwi.

Some friends in Oz have suggested that you take a look at this web site. There are a number of comments from parents.

http://www.babyhammocks.com/mbh.htm

I hope it is of some help

val23 is offline Registered User

Want 1 too.

Hello,
    Can we get this in HKG? Until how many months can the baby use this? It looks so comfy even I'd like to have one:lovedface

kiwimum2b is offline Registered User

Thanks!

Thanks for that website, it was a big help - I'm convinced and definitely getting one! I haven't found them in HK but there is a company in NZ called Natures Sway (www.naturessway.co.nz) and they they deliver internationally. Cheers!

Footprint is offline Registered User

Thumbs up baby Hammock

I used a "Nature's Nest" baby hammock with my first born, and he loved it. He was comfortable up until about 6 months or so then he wanted a bit more space. We found it great for travelling, and they also seem to help with colic, which my son suffered from. Some makers also claim that it's good for reducing the risk of SIDS. I'll be using it again for number two very soon.

suzannacsn is offline Registered User
    This is very common in Malaysia. We call it "sarong". I even bought one from Malaysia back to HK. My second baby is using it now. I love it, saves my time putting them to bed. I hope both my babies truly love it too.

Scroll to top