Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Native English Speaking teacher needed

veroniw is offline Registered User

Native English Speaking teacher needed

I have a 3 years old daughter. I would like to find and native english speaking teacher to teach her phonics, play with her, teach her interactive English. College or high school student are welcomed. Thanks!

Rosie is offline Registered User

I am an English Kindergarten teacher and would be more than happy to teach your daughter phonics and play with her.

Please get in touch [email protected]

Rosie

tina019 is offline Registered User

Hello there~

My name is Cristina Cheung and I have 3 years teaching experience here in Hong Kong. I teach children aged 3-7 (playgroup) 7-13 (Cambridge and Phonetics) and also Higher forms who are going to take part in HKCEE. I don't have British accent but I do have American accent.

If you are interested, please dont hesitate to call me at 68554120.

Thank you and best regards,
    Cristina Cheung

hkmama1 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by veroniw View Post
    I have a 3 years old daughter. I would like to find and native english speaking teacher to teach her phonics, play with her, teach her interactive English. College or high school student are welcomed. Thanks!
    Hello, I am a British playgroup teacher who runs a saturday playgroup from home for 3-4 years old. contact me on 97397377 or [email protected]

regards/sharon

iris_to_to is offline Registered User

Find a Native speaker English teacher

Quote Originally Posted by tina019 View Post
    Hello there~

My name is Cristina Cheung and I have 3 years teaching experience here in Hong Kong. I teach children aged 3-7 (playgroup) 7-13 (Cambridge and Phonetics) and also Higher forms who are going to take part in HKCEE. I don't have British accent but I do have American accent.

If you are interested, please dont hesitate to call me at 68554120.

Thank you and best regards,
    Cristina Cheung
    Dear Chrsitina,

I would like to find a native teacher to my baby. She is 1 1/2 years old. I have left the message in your voice mail today. Would you please call me back ?? I live in Wong Tai Sin. What is your price. Please send a PM to me, thanks!

Iris_to_to

jlam is offline Registered User

I am a Form 6 student who's currently studying in an International School and so, is fully exposed to the English Language since I was small. I would be love to teach your daughter and to expose her to the English world as well as improve her English language. I have had past experience in teaching young children, working in Kindergartens and Primary Schools for part-time jobs and Community Service and I hope I would be fit for this. Please contact me at [email protected].
    Thanks!

jxtine is offline Registered User

Playgroup Teacher

Hello, my name is Kristine. I'm 18 years old and a pre-college student at HK Adventist College. I'm Asian but have been speaking English since I was born. I have an American accent. I teach in Sunday School on Sundays, and really love kids! I'm a people person, cheerful and always has a smile plastered on my face! Beyond that, I am responsible and enjoy being around young kids. Here attached is my resume.

If interested, please feel free to send me a message or email me at [email protected]

Thank you for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by veroniw View Post
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jxtine; 02-08-2008 at 01:55 PM.

sophwillsmum is offline Registered User

Hi to all of you. I was wondering what would be a reasonable rate to pay per hour for a native tutor to teach your toddler/preschooler one on one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast