- 08-04-2004, 09:37 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Hong Kong
Can anyone recommend a good shampoo cap for toddler?
My daughter uses to wear a yellow shampoo cap for washing hair(forget which brand) which I bought from Eugene. However, for the last few weeks, she refused to put it on any more, I suspect the cap is too small for her now.
I have tried Eugene and several baby shops, they only have the yellow one and no other choices. Please let me know if you see other available.
- By rs2000 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:05 AM
- By piper in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2009, 08:53 PM
- By bradmom in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 12Last Post: 05-07-2006, 03:10 PM
- By nataliel in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2005, 10:18 PM