- 08-12-2004, 10:18 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2004
I am planning to travel to Shenzhen on an Australian Passport. I have a
HK id card, but I will be travelling with my sister who is just in HK for a
holiday. Do we need visa's, how do we get them and what's the best way
to get there?
- 08-12-2004, 10:34 PM #2
You do need visas and you can get them at the border. Cost is $150 for Australian passports.
You can get there by MTR/KCR.
Take the MTR to Kowloon Tong station and then the KCR to Lo Wu station. Or you can get on the KCR from Hung Hom Station in Kowloon.
A couple of things, don't carry a lot of cash, leave the credit cards at home and don't wear any jewelry.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By sherwes in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2010, 08:06 AM
- By HK2008 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2009, 08:00 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 03:14 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2007, 06:09 PM
- By mandz in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2006, 12:13 PM