- 04-04-2005, 01:00 PM #9
Thanks for your update, Rani.
Junior is almost 26 months already, and he's still in Pampers. According to the signs you have mentioned, he is almost all set except for the big rule no.1: his Pampers are always wet! He drinks gllons of water/juice daily, and there never seems to be time that his diaper is actually dry. In the morning, his diaper is up to the point of leaking! And his last drink of the day is about 6 p.m.
I don't know this has anything to do with my bad genes. At this age, I still need to go to bathroom at night at least once without fail...
Wish us luck.
- By @dorable in forum Baby TalkReplies: 12Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:58 PM
- By JoTs in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:14 AM
- By pinkpearl in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:50 PM
- By Lipe in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 19Last Post: 03-16-2006, 09:02 AM
- By babysheep in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2005, 12:09 AM