advice on water filter - reverse osmosis?
- 08-21-2004, 09:53 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
- South Bay
Hi ag1, I was wondering (as you probably know more about this!) have you heard of the reverse osmosis filter system? any thoughts on that would be most appreciated.
"Reverse osmosis is a process in which the incoming (dirty) water is forced through a special cellophane-like RO membrane under elevated pressure. The hole size in an RO membrane is less than 0.0002 microns (2 Angstrohms). "
found the above snippet from a website
- By soulgirl in forum Family HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2011, 08:28 AM
- By engee in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:11 AM
- By diylim in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 11Last Post: 02-20-2009, 07:12 PM
- By tstmum in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:32 AM
- By snuggles in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM