Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

twins

KatBoo is offline Registered User
    hi seb's dad. sorry about the inbox being full, have now deleted some stuff. would be really interested to hear the details of the meet-up.

Thanks
    K

virginiayue is offline Registered User
    Hi I have a boy and girl twin, and they are almost 14 months old. I have been breastfed them all the way without any problems. If you would help any help, I am very happy to chat with you.

e-mum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by virginiayue View Post
    Hi I have a boy and girl twin, and they are almost 14 months old. I have been breastfed them all the way without any problems. If you would help any help, I am very happy to chat with you.
    Do you breastfeed your twins separately or at the same time?

lovechild is offline Registered User
    HI!Please help!Desperately looking for mums with twins.I am due in Nov.so could do with all the advice from experienced mums and would also love to meet other mums who are expecting mumltiples!!!!Tks.

I thought the ladies get together at the Cyberport Starbucks in Pok Fu Lam on wed afternoons.Could someone confirm that.I live in the area as well so would be great to meet up.

Waiting for a response !
    Tks,LC

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User
    Wow November? I had my twins two years ago in November. And yes I was panicked! hahahahhaa

There's http://www.moms-hongkong.com/ which will restart in September but do send an email out to them now, everyone there is very kind and understanding and 90% of the mums have twins (yes there are a few triplets plus some mums even have two sets of twins....)

I also visit a website in USA which is great for support and information:
    http://www.twinstuff.com/
    I love the forums - perfect for when you have a question and want an answer within 24 hours.

Its also cool to hang out with other pregnant ladies (they dont have to be carrying multiples!). When I was pregnant I visited the due dates forum here, yours is located at:
    http://www.geobaby.com/forum/forum67.html
    and met other pregnant ladies. Luckily in our group there was 3 of us carrying twins (all different versions - 2 boys, 2 girls and one of each) however the whole group still keeps in touch even though our babies are nearly 2. Give it a go!

MommyTo3 is offline Registered User
    I agree with pp, twinstuff is great (that's where I virtually met pp ;)!) and also the various multiples boards on babycenter.com (also US based) is good but far less traffic than twinstuff. I am also planning to become a member of MOMS when I get to HK in less than 3 weeks. My b/g twins were also born in November 2006 (27th) so they're 19 months now. I have a 4 yo as well. It's overwhelming, still, but it worked out OK! :)

salevizos is offline Registered User
    LC,
    I am pregnant with twins (due in about 3 weeks) - so nervous does not begin to describe it. Anyhow, I havent found that there are many pregnant with twin moms out there at the moment; if you want to catch up, Id like that. PM me.
    Sarah

Paddles is offline Registered User
    Hi Sarah

I'm not pregnant but i do have 6 week old twins, and if you want a little glimpse into the future, or want any questions answered i'm happy to help :o)

Penny

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast