- 09-15-2005, 07:44 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
- Hong Kong
This is what I've heard...
I've never looked into the validity on this, but I've heard that distilled water actually drains your body of vitamins & minerals. A friend has a friend who lived in HK for many years and when she moved to Canada was diagnosed with cancer and the doctor told her that it was related to drinking distilled water. On the flipside, I heard that natural spring water is the best kind of water you can drink. Again I've never reserched this info, but I think it's a good question to ask next time you're in the doctor's office.
- By thanka2 in forum Family HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2009, 02:04 AM
- By pangmei in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2008, 10:42 AM
- By snuggles in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:32 AM
- By PreggerC in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:17 PM
- By asalles in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 10-28-2005, 02:11 PM