Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

North American Montessori Centre

Sandrine is offline Registered User

North American Montessori Centre

Any comment on the Teaching Diploma of Correspondence Courses offered by the North American Montessori Centre?

Is it worth taking? I'm not a teacher but I think as a child, learning the approach might help me develop my child. The course can be completed in 6 months and is recognized internationally. The course fee for Preschool/Kindergarten program is $12,400.

Sandrine is offline Registered User

Re: North American Montessori Centre

Originally posted by Sandrine
    Any comment on the Teaching Diploma of Correspondence Courses offered by the North American Montessori Centre?

Is it worth taking? I'm not a teacher but I think as a child, learning the approach might help me develop my child. The course can be completed in 6 months and is recognized internationally. The course fee for Preschool/Kindergarten program is $12,400.
    Sorry for the typo. The second para. should read,"I'm not a teacher but I think as a PARENT, learning the approach might help me develop my child."

hannang is offline Registered User
    It is not good, I took this NAMC programme before. however, I found that it got not practical experience in training. So, it is so difficult for me when I tried to teach my son.

Last month, my friend introduce me a playgroup (centre) Little Montessorian, as her daughter attends the playgroup there. I went there with her and I found out that this centre also have product and course for parents.

I joined the Language Parental workshop last month, and found that it is really good and comprehensive. I want to say I am really appreciated what they taught me.