Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dr. Wan

zeek is offline Registered User

Dr. Wan

I would like to check with those mothers who have used Dr. Wan for their deliveries. I checked the 2 reviews posted. One of them is very negative and the other one is of nothing useful.

I am considering switching from my current gyny, Dr. Louisa Lam to him. While Dr. Lam is a very good doctor, I think she is just too expensive. I want to look for a good and trustworthy (or more like, ethical) doctor who is also reasonable in price.

Please kindly share your experience. It is very important to me since this is my 1st pregnancy.

Thanks,
    Zeek

Grace Bellis is offline Registered User
    Did you mean Dr. Marco Wan (at St. George Building)?

Dr. Wan

Yes, that's it.

Grace Bellis is offline Registered User
    I was referred to see Dr. Wan when I had a miscarrage about 2 years ago and an abortion was needed. Dr. Wan did a very good job with the abortion and follow-on check up. He's very professional and has some of the latest equpment in his clinic. He's very precise and knolwedgeable. However, he failed to give me caring/personal touch feeling that I expected from an O&G doctor. If you see him in his office, he'd be constantly walking in and out of the rooms, performing multi-taskings. To me, he is a very good consultant of providing medical advice and very good at performing medical tasks.

I switched to Dr. Dawkins afterwards and he delivered my daughter. Dr. Dawkins is a good doctor. I found him a bit "cool" at first, but getting to really like him as my pregnancy went on. Because of my previous miscarriage, I was very nervous when I was pregnant again. Dr. Dawkins managed to calm me down pretty well. I had emergency caesarean and he did a great job. He is with Quality Care at Prince Building, if you're interested in seeing him.

Smile Dr. Wan

Thank you so much for your comments and recommendation. I will definitely look into it.

Joyce Fung is offline Registered User

Dr. Wan,

I just deliver a bay by Dr. Macar. Wan, ANd I found hime is the best.
    I was deliver by cesarium, he entered the labour room at 1.45 pm and my baby was born at 1.57pm.
    All my regular check up are done by him and I found him very professional , fast and correct.
    Joyce

kayla is offline Registered User
    Dr. Wan delivered my baby in March this year and I agree with Joyce that he was the best. True he has to multi-task in the clinic, but he was there in the delivery room giving firm and confident care and advice (I delivered at 3 am). When my baby had to return to the hospital for phototherapy for jaundice, Dr. Wan happened to be making his rounds at the hospital and he gave us the support and comfort that our baby's pediatrician at the time couldn't. I still take my baby to get his vaccines from Dr. Wan because we trust him so much.

alice is offline Registered User
    I am totally agreed with what Grace said. I visited Dr Wan a week ago as my O&G doctor suggested me to have a detailed ultrasound examination. I don't like him very because my experience was similar to Grace. When I was having the examination, he explained like a tape, very fast and no caring with the patient.

I have no confident with what he said because I can't feel he is serious. What a cool doctor!!! I perfer my own O&G doctor more. I hope he can make me better tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top