Choosing a Kindergarten
- 05-08-2007, 11:21 AM #25Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
they don't have enough enrollment for next term! when my elder son started playgroup there 2 yrs ago, there was around 40 children in the class. now, my younger son is in the playgroup class (2-3yrs class), but there is only 16 children there. i heard that they only received 12 applications for the coming sept but that doesn't mean that the 12 kids will come in sept!
it really is sad because although the school is not new and big and fancy, all the kids there enjoy themselves tremendously. and all the teachers are really nice and are great teachers too! i really don't see the need for paying more fees for other extra services that other schools have to offer!
- 11-13-2007, 11:07 PM #26Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
Anyone tried Learning Habitat finally?
- By TeamNZ in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:03 PM
- By putput in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 04-16-2008, 03:02 PM
- By X-NYC mama in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-20-2006, 09:35 PM
- By bailey in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 8Last Post: 06-23-2006, 12:17 PM