- 11-08-2004, 04:02 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Hong Kong
Just a quick question......
What is the general advice given with regards to mattresses? There will be 19 months between my first and second child. Will I need to 1) buy a new mattress for #2, 2) just buy new (zipped) mattress protector and use the old mattress or 3) buy a new mattress and new mattress protector for the cot?
I seem to be getting conflicting advice and would be interested in what other parents in a similar situation did.
- 11-08-2004, 06:17 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- HONG KONG
My two kids are 24 months between each others. I have not bought new mattress as the old one is still ok....my son has not wee wee a lot on the old mattress. I have not even bought new bedsheets. Everything is fine and my younger kid is 5 months old now.
- By southside852 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2010, 09:23 PM
- By Buckeroo in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2009, 06:18 PM
- By dueJuly in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2008, 01:27 PM
- By cemily in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2008, 08:16 AM
- By mickywon in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2006, 06:44 PM