Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dha, Epa, Omega 3

a mom is offline Registered User
    I'm taking flax seeds. Think getting the fatty acids that are naturally occurring is far better than through supplements. Also, would agree that breastfeeding is the most reliable way to nurture your baby's development, physical, mental, and emotional. and one more thing--flax seeds, salmon, pumpkin seeds, and other omega rich foods are good for you, pregnant or not. my 3 year old even munches on flax seeds regularly, i prepare them in a way that he likes.
    Last edited by a mom; 04-08-2005 at 04:35 PM.

myw1 is offline Registered User
    I am taking it in a tablet form since pregnant, which was suggested and given by my obs, Dr Lucy Lord. She said this will make the baby smarter and most of all it will help preventing post-natal depression which she thinks I had after my first baby was born. I have carring the second one and now 25 weeks. I didn't do any research myself. Hope this helps!

elephantine is offline Registered User
    myw1, could I ask the name of the tablet given to you by Dr. Lucy Lord? I've been on the lookout for one that is safe to take during pregnancy (and which can be bought at a HK chemist/health store).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12