- 11-24-2004, 08:40 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Hong Kong
My 22 months old baby girl Erica is half Japanese, half Swedish. We speak 95% English at home, so Erica is mother tongue is English so far. I would like her to learn Japanese as well, and would very much like it if she could find a Japanese friend to hang out with.
I am going to start working in December, so it will be my amah, who will be taking care of her. Is there any Japanese speaking toddlers in the Pok Fu Lam area? We are in the Belcher's.
- By coco choco in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2010, 11:15 PM
- By emilyc in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2007, 10:23 PM
- By gggogo in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2007, 08:04 AM
- By cissylam in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2007, 02:56 AM
- By skypenguin in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2006, 11:59 AM