- 11-26-2004, 12:50 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
- Sai Kung
We are due in March next year and at this stage will be giving birth at Prince of Wales. I have been advised to have a private lactation consultant as apparently you do not get really good help at the public hospitals. Can anyone recommend a consultant who will come to the PWH? I would really appreciate any advice as I feel it crucial to BF.
- 11-26-2004, 06:40 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
- Tsuen Wan
I can recommend Yuet Oi Chee (Mrs. Chee) from Everdawn Midwives. Her phone # is 94176366 or 27059322. Her fee's also very reasonable. She doesn't charge by the hour, not like any others. I still BFing my ds (13 months) and sometimes ask her help especially with my blockage.
- 11-27-2004, 02:06 PM #3
There's also Yvonne Heavyside and Hulda from Annerley. They're both listed in the resource directory.
FYI, have heard the staff at POW are great so you may not need a private consultant. ;-)Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2011, 03:45 PM
- By MisB in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:31 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 16Last Post: 05-18-2009, 09:43 PM
- By jaetee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2006, 07:17 PM
- By Mellie in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:19 AM