- 11-29-2004, 10:24 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- hong kong
Moving to Hong Kong, wanted to know if there is a centre that you can go to join a mother's group once your baby is born. I'm due early March.
- 11-30-2004, 12:45 AM #2
The AWA organise a First Time Moms Group and they introduce you to other
expectant moms due the same time as you. Its great, you meet some wonderful ladies to share your pregnancy with. We used to meet for lunch 1x a week to satisfy one craving or another and now we meet with the little ones.
More information here
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By Luca's Mummy in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 44Last Post: 05-23-2011, 09:31 PM
- By beckymaky in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2008, 09:36 PM
- By Sumo in forum Babies Born in 2007Replies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:26 AM
- By mea in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2004, 01:31 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2004, 11:21 PM