Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Mandarin Montessori for 2.5yo

airay is offline Registered User

It is full

Hi Runforfun,

I called this school today but it was full. Could you please give me the adress of this schoo 'cause I cannot understand cantonese so well.

run4fun is offline Registered User
    Hi airay,

I could show you where it is on the map. It might be the easiest if you have a map with you.

(1) Go to Yellow Page Map:
    http://www.ypmap.com/en/viewer.asp?m...ce=LocationMap

(2) On left column, click on "building" as search category
    (3) Under building name type "Cheong Sin House"
    (4) Under region, select "kowloon"

The kindy locates on the Ground Floor of "Cheong Sin House". Please don't let my over-detailed instruction below intimidate you. I only wanted to include it in case there is no English speaking people around that day. All you need to do is walk through mall. It's quite easy.

If you take the MTR, exit "Lung Cheung Mall". ( I believe the exit is B3, somehow it's not showing on the yp map.) Exit B3 should bring you to the Ground floor of Lung Cheung Mall. Enter the mall on your left, take the escalator and go up 2 flights to reach its top floor. Now you are at the same level where the Wong Tai Sin (upper) Estate is. Walk all the way down until you pass a "Yoshinoya" (Beef Bowl Restaurant) on your right. Go through the glass door towards the end on your right to reach Wong Tai Sin Estate. Go straight ahead and you will reach the children's playground. "Cheong Sin House" should be the second building on your left. You will see the signs of the kindy by then.

run4fun is offline Registered User
    Gracefield has only 1 toddler class right now, so it fills up fast. They will increase the number of classes if there is demand. The principal said they'd rather expand at a slower rate than to compromise quality. The teacher:student ratio is 1:7. ( 14 students per class with 2 teachers) They welcome school visits all year round, but advance appointment is required.

airay is offline Registered User

Thanks a lot

Runforfun,

Thanks a lot for your so so so detailed reply. I don't need yp map. I will print out your reply and bring it along with me on the day to visit the kindergarten.

Several of my friends are also intrested in this playgroup but the only thing is that it is a little bit far away from our houses in Sai Kung. Do you know any of such playgroup in Sai kung or TKO area. If not, it's ok. We will try to find a way to teach our kid by Montessori method.

Thanks again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123