Child Care in DB
- 12-14-2004, 03:02 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
- Hong Kong
Hi again ... I don't have children myself (but there's one on the way any day now!) so I can't speak from personal experience. However, all my friends here have young kids and they either attend one of the groups that Kate has recommended above or they're at kindergarten. I've heard "First Friends" is great but I believe that parents need to accompany the children. Best get your husband to call a few as soon as he can.
I lived in Yarmouth County in a small French fishing village called Pubnico. Quite the experience! I made friends for life though and have been back twice for a visit.
Good luck with the move!!
- By canadienne in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 20Last Post: 07-23-2013, 06:44 PM
- By tesa in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2010, 10:44 PM
- By richasrivas79 in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2008, 12:04 AM
- By sunima in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2006, 07:27 PM
- By k8bell in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:11 PM