Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Seeking Mother/Baby playgroup Kowloon area

jordan2000 is offline Registered User

Smile Laguna Verde playgroup in Hung Hom

Quote Originally Posted by mrose26
    I moved to HK this past July and my daughter is currently 5 months old. I know she can't play much but I'd be up for a Hung Hom playgroup. Do you live in Laguna Verde?

Hello, my name is Lisa and I have a 7 month old baby girl. We are from the states and I would love to get together sometime if you'd like to meet!

My #2334-9014 or cell 9014-5863.

Hope to get together soon!

Lisa and Sophia
    :-P

jordan2000 is offline Registered User

Smile Kowloon Playgroup

Quote Originally Posted by hareme
    :cheerlead

Newly relocated from Australia, seeking mother/baby playgroup for 10mth old son and mum in Kowloon area. Aware of YMCA and seeking info re other options ???!!!!!
    Hello! We are in the Kowloon Hung Hom area and would love to get together for a playgroup. I have a 7 1/2 month old daughter and we have just relocated from the states.

home: 2334-9014
    cell: 9014-5863

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lisa and Sophia

Manju is offline Registered User

mambo

hie. i als hv a 7 months old soon n staying in whampoa gardens, hung hom area. juz wondering wat is the proper age to put our kid to playgroup. pls advice.
    thanks
    amisha

Manju is offline Registered User

mrose26

hie. i stay in whampoa gardens near laguna verde. can u tell me at the eng playgp as i also hv a 7 months old son. thanks
    amisha

cindy1303 is offline Registered User

Another interested mom

I didn't realise there were so many English speaking moms in Hung Hom! I'm living in Whampao Gardens (very close to Laguna Verde) and have a 7-month old baby boy. If anyone has already set up an informal playgroup or would like to set up some playdates during the weekends, please let me know. My number is 90471739.

Cindy

angel_sb2 is offline Registered User

Hung Hom

Hi all, I live in Hung Hom (near the train station) and am looking for a playgroup for my 14 month old girl. I work during the week but she'd be avail thru my helper. If the weekend, then I would surely come along. If anything has been organized, I'd be happy to participate directly or indirectly. Pls do call at 9268-4540. Best, Angel

mrose26 is offline Registered User

Kowloon Playgroup

Hello...

I've been missing from this thread and I apologize.

Anyway...

I live in Laguna Verde and am very interested in the Kowloon/Hung Hom playgroup. I would be happy to organize this all if nothing has been set up yet.

If you'd like me to work on it please email me your cell/home numbers so I could contact all of you.

Really looking forward to something working out!

Melissa

spsmok is offline Registered User

Playgroup in Kowloon

My daughter is almost 21 months' old and she started going to a mother/baby playgroup in Kowloon Tong in Oct. I also live in Hung Hom and can't find any playgroup in Hung Hom where they would accept children below 2 years of age.

She now goes to Tutortime only on Sat. You can choose from 1-5 classes per week, and am/pm sessions. Anyone interested can visit their website: www.tutortime.com.hk or even call them to schedule for a tour of the school.

Other than the playgroup, my daughter also goes to The Little Gym in Tsim Sha Tsui where she gets to run around in a safe environment and to develop her motor skills. Their website is: www.thelittlegym.com.hk, and they offer one free trial class for each child.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast