- 01-25-2005, 12:23 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- hong kong
if you can recommend me on an antenatal class for english speaker
- 01-25-2005, 03:59 PM #2
The Matilda Hospital and Annerley Mid-wives both conduct classes in English. You can search our directory for contact details.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- 01-26-2005, 09:18 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2003
- Hong Kong
I would also consider a breastfeeding class.
La Leche League has free meetings in both English and Cantonese. For details call one of their Leaders.
They will also do a two hour seminar in your own home so that you can get the basics of breastfeeding and ask any questions you want.
Sarah - 2548-7636
Maggie - 2817-7475
Sacha - 2914-2272
LLL helped me a lot when I was having difficulties.
- 01-26-2005, 09:34 PM #4
if you're in discovery bay, then the medical centre offers them... we took one over 5 weeks in november and december....cost $1750 per couple
- By anujachow in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2009, 11:57 AM
- By littlecat in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:12 PM
- By CMW in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2006, 06:07 PM
- By vpoon01 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:35 PM
- By kareena in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 12-11-2005, 10:25 PM