Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Dentists

jools is offline Registered User

Dentists

Hi,
    I know this question has been asked before, but does anyone know of a really good paediatric dentist? I also need a dentist for myself. They need to be good with people who don't like visiting the dentist, as I would rather not go if I can help it, but I need to set a good example for my son.

Thanks

Jools :missingto

rani is offline Administrator
    Jools,

Have a read through this thread on paediatric dentists.

Help! Need pediatric dentist!!!

For yourself, try Dr Irma Shum at Gordon Chung Chui & Associates.

Rm 909 Tak Shing House
    20 Des Voeux Rd Central

Tel 21111369

Gordon Chung run the Dental Clinic at the Canossa Hospital and the clinic on Robinson Rd . Actually, there is a paediatric dentist at the Canossa Hospital too. Maybe you can schedule both your check-ups together?

Rani
    Last edited by rani; 02-03-2005 at 12:49 AM.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Lipe is offline Registered User
    I use Dr. Giles at Adventist for myself and my 2 years old son. She is excellent with both. Highly recommend her.

Thanks Lipe I will investigate

Jools

Sara is offline Registered User
    jools:

My 2-year-old has an appointment with Dr. Giles on February 17th. Will let you know how it goes...

Sara.

Sara is offline Registered User
    Hi jools:

We saw Dr. Giles this afternoon for the first time, and I'm sure we'll go back to her again.

Dr. Giles and her assistant, Amy, are very friendly, and obviously very experienced in dealing with children. Well... Zachary still cried, but I believe he was uncomfortable rather than hurt. Dr. Giles showed me how to brush his teeth properly, and explained in great length what has caused the stain on Zachary's teeth (juices), and how best to avoid it.

She too lives in D.B., and gave me a business card with her cell phone number on it. I like that. It just makes me feel good that I may reach her if absolutely necessary.

By the way, she asked me how I got to know about her. When I said through Geobaby.com, she said I was the second one today...

All in all, it was a good experience, and we intend to have her as Zachary's dentist.

Hi Sara,
    Thanks for the update. Dr Giles sounds very promising, I shall definitely look into this. I also like the fact that she gave you her cell phone number, that strikes me as caring for your patients.
    Thanks once again.

Jools
    Last edited by jools; 02-17-2005 at 10:19 PM.

Scroll to top