Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Gp

shaz is offline Banned

Gp

Hi. Any thoughts to where i can get a body check up? you know for BP, xray, blood work, that kind of thing. would my regular doc. who i go to see for flu and stuff be able to do this or would they have to refer. Also are such flu doc's called GP's? I have seen private hospitals offering body check packages at $1,500 to 2,000. where do you guys go??

karenchan is offline Registered User
    Shaz,

Yes, they are called general physician or Family physican. You can ask your gp about the body check up package, my gp has offer the body checkup package at $1600 to $4500. I went to do the body checkup at my gp's clinic, as my office offered me the simple body checkup, and found out I have protein in urine. So, I visited my gp to do the full body check up.

shaz is offline Banned
    that is interesting to know - although i doubt mine will be able to do it in her office, no such facilities. no doubt she would have to refer me to someone. or i could go get it done at the private hospital. thanks

hunhun is offline Registered User
    Shaz, try Dr. Vio & Partners (Tel: 2521 3302) or Quality Healthcare (donno the number, but you could call 1801 to find out), both at Prince's Building in Central.

Scroll to top