Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

A day trip to Shenzhen

Sara is offline Registered User

A day trip to Shenzhen

Hi there!

We're hoping to go to Shenzhen sometimes next week for a day trip, with a 2-year-old. We would like to visit "Splendid China" in particular. Has any of us done this recently please? We're just wondering how easy/difficult it would be with a toddler. We also would like to have some bedding made to order. We have heard so much about that Lo Wu Mall, but are not totally sure about where exactly to go to have the bedding made. Any tips/experiences to share would be much appreciated please.

Thanks so much.

Sara.

Jen Spain is offline Registered User

Hi Sara,
    We haven't been to splendid china but hear its pretty good. we have been to shenzen a few times though and the Lo Wu mall is fairly well organised, there are directories there (i have seen the linen shops but haven't ordered any) but you should be able to find a shop that will deliver to your home here. and its easy to get around with a pram so you should be fine.
    J

shaz is offline Banned

i am a frequent lo wu mall shopper. i wouldn't take my child to that place, i'd fear something bad happening there inside the shopping centre.
    about the splendid china - now that'd be ok for kids and they now have the direct train going there from lo wu.

Sara is offline Registered User

Thanks so much, Jen and Shaz. We now plan to all go to Splendid China together, then the big girls can go to Lo Wu Mall, while the big boys take the little one home.

Thank you.

Sara.