Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

planning next baby

airay is offline Registered User
    mine will be 3 and 7 months apart. The first is independent and can help me take care of the second one.

New Daddy is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I think the children should be closer apart since they will grow up together and support and play eachother. The otherside of the coin is they may fight also. I think there is no fast and hard rule, really depends on the character of the children.

There is also another "economies of scale" consideration. All your milk bottles, clothes and knowledge could be reused quickly. Holding a milk bottle again after putting it down for so many years is not an easy task to many.

Children are marvelleous beings provided that you really spend some time with them and guide them in the right way. I personally prefer to have more, if space and resources permit.

Good luck and enjoy. A happy and relaxed mother with give birth to a relaxed and happy child.

New Daddy

noella is offline Registered User
    There is 4 years between my two and for me I find the gap ideal. The elder one was old enough to understand that we were having another baby and she was actively involved in the preparation for her sisters arrival. She is a doting big sister and the little one now 22 months absolutely idolises her. Though the gap was natures way and not a personal choice I feel that it worked out well. We are now considering number 3!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12