- 03-24-2005, 12:40 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
what books does your 3-4 year old love? our son loves books but we haven't hit on any big winners lately. sometimes its nice to swap titles to freshen the old bookshelves.
off the top of my head, ours loves green eggs and ham, cat in the hat, if you give a mouse a cookie , the gruffalo series and really everything by its authors, the lion in the meadow--great for dealing with imagined danger, little bear's new friend, ganesha goes to a party, collected winnie the pooh stories, chicka chicka boom boom!--this one's lots of fun for teaching alphabet
i'd love to hear other good titles--there's so much that's not so good out there!
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 06-22-2009, 09:02 PM
- By Frenchy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2008, 05:37 PM
- By bbvv in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2008, 11:29 PM
- By Bun in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2007, 11:03 AM
- By Helen in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2003, 02:12 PM