Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Babyplus Prenatal Learning - Anyone tried it??

marciaxu is offline Registered User

Babyplus Prenatal Learning - Anyone tried it??

Dear All

My friend at work referred me to a product called babyplus and she said that this device is to be used for prenatal learning. Apparently, her sister used it with success in Seattle.

Has anyone got any experience on using this device? I have visited their website and saw many testimonials from US and Europe on success stories over there. I just wonder how reliable these testimonials could be. Anyone used it in HK??

In Australia, a business owner may be sued under Trade Practices Act if they post any advertisement that is misleading, does anyone know whether US and European advertisements are subject to these rules???

I expect to give birth to my baby in August 2005 and I would like to start soon if all signs are clear.

Please help :cheerlead

Marcia

Last edited by marciaxu; 03-24-2005 at 02:26 AM.

babes is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Babyplus

Dear Marcia

I got a friend who used babyplus and gave birth just around 2 months ago. She found her little darling very clam, quitted night feeding when she was ONLY one month old, cries very little and always in good mood....etc.

Actually, I am also a mother of one nine-year-old daughter, initially, I really can't believe that as my daughter is totally a different story...She cried a lot till she was one year old. She didn't quit night feeding till 5 months old. (but my mother-in-law told me that babies quit night feeding normally till 4-5 months old)
    Until one day I met my friend's daughter, I totally find this little honey very special. She seldom cries, sleeps very well and peacefully, just cries a little for hunger and a sign for changing diapers. When she woke up, she smiles and opens her eyes wide. When you called her name, she will turn her head to catch you immediately....I really can't believe that till I met her few weeks ago. My friend told me that it was because the babyplus gave a proper stimulation to the baby's brain and then the baby was born with a more mature brain. That's why their behaviour is unlike a new born baby.

Although I don't know details about what babyplus can help, I wish I could try this when I was pregnant nine years ago as its really as a relief to a after-birth mother if your baby can behave as clam as my friend's baby.

Hope this information can help you a little bit

babes

New Daddy is offline Registered User

Dear Marcia

We, like most everyone else were skeptical about what the benefits of Babyplus would be. Last year we found out that my wife was pregnant with TWINS! We were so excited. I had seen ads in magazines for Babyplus and my wife had talked about buying the program. We kept asking around hoping to find someone who had used it. Unfortunately we never found anyone.

We started using Baby Plus at 18 weeks as recommended twice a day for an hour each sitting. It was funny, at about 27 weeks my wife started to notice that one baby would sometimes try to move to get closer to the unit while the lesson was playing. It was incredible! Our baby girls were born healthy, happy and wonderful at 36 weeks and 4 days with no complications and did not have to spend any time in the NICU. They came home with us from the hospital after my 3 day visit to recover from my wife's c-section. From the very first day, these girls were both wide eyed, alert and VERY curious about the world around them. People in the hospital commented and since their birth, we constantly get comments from strangers thinking that they are so much older because they are so alert and curious. In addition to these amazing milestones, they also have the tremendous ability to just sit and entertain themselves for extended periods of time. The only time they ever cried was when they were hungry and now, they don't even do that anymore. They are just great babies!

Most people thought that since we were having twins that we would be done after the girls were born. Quite the contrary, our girls are so good and so easy going that we have talked about having more and definitely making time to use Babyplus again.

Friends, family and strangers are constantly commenting on how good our babies are everywhere we go, in restaurants and visits to people's homes. We tell everyone that it is because of Babyplus.

We are grateful to the staff of Babyplus who gave us excellent support and service during the time we used the device. Their detailed explanation of the science behind the unit removed alot of our concrens and allowed my wife to use the device happily.

New Daddy

ouyang is offline Registered User

I would like to delcare that I HAVE been ask by Babyplus to post my comments on thsi discussion. My baby is now two months old and I started using the unit when I was 25 weeks pregnant.

My baby has all of the positive characteristics mentioned by babyplus and as a token of my gratitude, I have offered to thank them through sharing my experience with other fellow mothers. Should you have any questions on my experience on babyplus, please feel free to send me email at ou****[email protected].

During the time that I was using babyplus, my baby moved alot when the unit is turned on in the morning and in the evening. My baby is very very calm and stable and I have taken her to many afternoon tea gatherings and she could lie silently up to 90 minutes while I am chating with my friends. All of them are amazed at how co-operative she is. My baby does cry and she cries loud, but always for a good reason.

I would also like to thank Jennifer of Babyplus for her service and support throughout the time when I was using babyplus. She gave me advice on other aspects of prenatal care which I appreciate very much.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks for a job well done.

Sunny