- 03-24-2005, 03:13 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Hong Kong
Am looking for easter programme for my 3-year old boy on HK island, ideally mid-levels or Causeway Bay. Any recommendations? Sports, fun, communication will all be fine.
- 03-25-2005, 04:30 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
Meals with the Sea Lions
Hi there. I will be taking my 2-year son to Ocean Park tomorrow. Signed up their brunch with the sea lion programme, where we get to eat with the animals and feed them afterwards. Apart from the sea lions, you may also choose to have your meals with the pandas or fish at the aquarium depending on your preference. As capacity for these programmes are limited. you need to sign up in advance to avoid disappointment. The tickets will be more expensive though: HKD380/adult (vs. the normal admission ticket fee of HKD185) but chilldren under 3 will be free.
- By AndreaY in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2010, 07:23 PM
- By happybilly in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:28 AM
- By hazelhickory in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:07 PM
- By premama in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2008, 05:25 PM
- By Susanna Wong in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2006, 08:00 AM