Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2nd hand beds for newborn

D.S
    D.S is offline Registered User

2nd hand beds for newborn

Hi everyone!

I'm about to deliver my first child in 5 weeks and will be needing a bed for my baby. We'll most likely be moving from HK within 2 months after the baby is born, which is why I don't wanna spend a lot of money in baby stuff, cause can't take it all with me anyway.

I'm wondering if anyone wants to get rid off their babies' old bed/cot/crib/moses basket (basically a bed for a newborn in anyform) still in good condition? Naturally we're not expecting any freebies, (which would be way too nice :lovedface!) so we're willing to buy it from you.

I desperately need something, since the D-day is pretty soon...!

Thanks,
    D.S

mammalicious is offline Registered User
    i have a cot that is still unassembled. a frd sold it to me. i noticed it had a few chips on the white paint. has bumber and mattress with it. i'm looking to get a new cot after seeing some at the shops. would part with this one for $350, with the mattress and bumpers if that helps?

email me if interested

mommy26 is offline Registered User
    I would like to say that we are moving to HK in June. Hopefully will have a place by 1st July. If you are interested and if cot is in good shape, I would love to buy it from you. That is if you buy the cot from mamalicious. I am not sure when you are leaving HK, but we are arriving with a newborn and would like to save the money wherever we can. Was hoping to find a cot that turns into junior bed, but if i can get one for a good price, then its worth it.
    D.S[/QUOTE]

Daizy is offline Registered User
    I bought my son's baby cot, a baby bath tub, stroller, sling and some other stuff from this small local shop which has everything for new borns all for very reasonable prices. The couple who run the store speak English and recommend what products are better than others.

The cot that I bought came with a matress and a complimentary Crib Bedding Set including the quilt, 4-sided crib bumper and fitted crib sheet all for HK$ 700+. The shop is located on Queen's Road. If you want their number and address let me know. The best part was that for $50 they delivered it to my house the same night and assembled the bed for me :)

D.S
    D.S is offline Registered User
    Hi mammalicious,

Where was the cot originally bought from, I'd like to know how it looks like. Also, is it very big? Our bedroom is quite small.

And Daizy,

It would be great if you could give me the address and the phone number to the shop. I could take a look at some other baby stuff too.

Thanks!
    D.S

mommy26 is offline Registered User
    Dear daisy,

i would love to have the numbers and address for the shop where you have bought all yur stuff. thanks fo rthe help :lovedface

mammalicious is offline Registered User
    we'll i bought it from a friend so i havn't even assembled it yet. the mattress itself measures 55cm x 104cm so the cot itself will be slightly bigger then that. the cot is wood, quite heavy and painted in white. seems to have some knicks in the paint here and there but am told it worked just fine. they'r little one outgrew it so i picked it up in anticipation of using it for mine.

just that i found a cot that can be converted to toddler bed that i want to buy so want to part to with this one.

sorry i can't give more info then that.

Daizy is offline Registered User

Red face

Hi

The shop isn't on Queen's Road I just checked the name card its on: 38 Eastern Street, G/F Sai Ying Poon. Phone # 2559 6730. The owner's name is Tony.

If you have other questions, let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast