German tutor wanted
- 11-24-2007, 11:12 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- kln, hk
- 11-24-2007, 12:18 PM #18
I am not sure why the other threads re German playgroups didn't show up for you. I have (and others) posted quite a number of messages regarding German Teaching, Playgroups and Pre-school in the past and most recently.
I guess, if you click on German, you might find them all, or maybe click on my name?
I am a teacher and a tutor for German and my youngest daughter is 9 years. I teach kids and adults of all ages. I have always run a German playgroup for toddlers and have a library of German toys and books, etc. Also, there was a German playgroup which will now be relocated closer to Central and will start again beginning of Dec. I will post the details here soon. Please watch out for it or contact me directly by private messaging.
Hope this helps. Birgit
- 12-27-2007, 02:13 PM #19Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Hong Kong
we have 2 kids, a 7 year old boy and a 4 year old girl.
The boy is pretty fluent in German, the girl has some basic understanding skills.
Would you be able to tutor my kids in Clearwater Bay or do you know anyone who could help?
Looking forward to your reply. Alternatively you could give me a ring on 92524140.
- 12-27-2007, 03:13 PM #20
Of course I teach anywhere, but if it is so far away, I would need to charge time and travel costs in addition and then, I suppose, it would be too expensive for you?
Can't you send the kids to Central during the week? I do cost-efficient private classes, semi-private and group classes there at the language school and have fantastic facilities, for both adults and kids.
Call me on 9303 9138 if you like to have a trial or email [email protected] or by private messaging.
- By spockey in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2009, 07:47 PM
- By Lolipop in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2008, 10:35 PM
- By salseros in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:06 PM
- By greencat in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2008, 09:20 AM
- By kara23 in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2006, 05:47 PM