Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Dr William So

Mrs Buffy is offline Registered User

Dr William So

I had my inital check up with Dr William So, he is very nice & I like his style. Want to know more about his delivery skills...heard people said a good doc leave a smaller scar and cause less pain when they cut you... is that true? Did anybody use him to deliver (normal or C-section)? Thanks.

rani is offline Administrator
    Hi Mrs Buffy,

I had an annual check-up with Dr So and really liked him too. Dr Derek Lo, who is currently focusing on fertility refers his pregnant patients to Dr So. I only know of one member who has used Dr So, her review here:

http://www.geobaby.com/com/mxdirecto...dr-william-so/

Rani
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

GoogleBaby is offline Registered User
    I had two c-sections w/ Dr. So. He's very patient and nice (but not cheap). One scar was so-so (not sure if it's his problem or mine) and one was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Buffy View Post
    I had my inital check up with Dr William So, he is very nice & I like his style. Want to know more about his delivery skills...heard people said a good doc leave a smaller scar and cause less pain when they cut you... is that true? Did anybody use him to deliver (normal or C-section)? Thanks.

carolina78 is offline Registered User
    I had one C-section with him 2yrs ago and the scar is 12cm long,still dark-coloured till now. I believe a good doctor leave a smaller scar, too! But the pain gone after few days.

Arwen is offline Registered User
    I had Dr So delivered two of my girls. The eldest one was delivered naturally 3 overs years ago and the 2nd one was delivered via C section 10 months ago.

I like him alot as he is patient and gentle... very much like a father so I felt safe with him.

My scar from C section is quite long and is cut just below the bikini line. I have asked him why was the cut so long and why didn't he cut it much lower. His explanation was that the baby wont be able to come out easily if the cut is too small and can't be any lower as it will hit the pelvic bones.

Anyway, my scar is still quite darkish red and there are thickened flesh on the scar (I dont think it is his fault as friends have told me that it got to do with the way your skin heals).. nothing much we could do about this but should your 2nd pregnancy be a c section again, get the doc to trim off the excess skin on the scar. Thereafter, the scar can be almost invisible to the eyes.. almost non existent if u dont look closely.. amazing but True cos I have seen it on my friend.

Conclusion, I still like Dr So cos he is so gentle and nice.