Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Price of Formula (Nestle)

intrigue is offline Registered User

Price of Formula (Nestle)

I have been buying Nestle formula (Nan H.A. 1) for my son at around $170 a can. When I was Brunei the other week I found the cost was far cheaper.

I contacted Nestle today through their website and a very lovely lady called Nina Lao phoned me back. She addressed my query as to why the formula texture was slightly different and also she addressed the issue as to cost which you may find useful to pass on.

She said that places like Wellcome and Parkn'shop are known to charge more and said I had two options.

1. purchase from local dispensaries where a can is sold at $140.

2. to join the Nestle Baby Club Nursing Union (free) and a can is sold at $138 BUT they deliver. Seems the process is that Nina will now send me a fax to complete and I have to complete and fax back together with my son's birth certificate. When I want to order I fill in a form or something and let the Union know... a case is 6 cans (if you want to order that much) and then you deposit money into their account and show them you've paid and then they will deliver. I reckon I'll try this option - I just carried 6 cans back from Brunei and they're heavy! My son goes through one can a week at the moment.

Hope this is useful.

anuja is offline Registered User
    Hi Intrigue,

New member here, just joined today and am excited!! Could you kindly give me the contact details of the nice lady at Nestle as my son (my pride and joy :) also takes Nan H.A. 2. Thank you!

intrigue is offline Registered User
    Sure!

Nina Lao
    Consumer Services Manager
    Nestle Hong Kong Limited
    2797- 5902

Email: [email protected]

I was rather impressed by her Customer Service Skills.. she must have spent nearly 10 mins on the phone with me carefully explaining things.

anuja is offline Registered User
    Thank you so much!! Will get in touch with her and order a case as my son goes through one can a week too!! Have you noticed they have also recently changed the packaging??

Have a great evening!

rani is offline Administrator
    Intrique,

Thanks for sharing the info. We were in Penang earlier this month and Pull Ups were half the price and we came back with 9 packets ;-)
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com